Version 11 delivers expanded set of features and functionality to give it the win
New version announcements are often a lot of pomp, without a lot of substance. A bit ho-hum, honestly. But this one is different. Sage X3 Version 11, making its debut today on March 6, is packed with functionality designed to help you run your business faster, simpler, and more flexibly. From important new features, to new integrations, to an array of functional improvements, to brand new complementary solutions, Sage X3 V11 promises to be an audience favorite.
Let’s take a peek behind the scenes with this preview.
Extended Cloud availability
With version 11, Sage X3 is now available in the AWS Cloud in Germany and South Africa, in addition to the existing datacenters supporting businesses in the United States, Canada, France, and the United Kingdom. A versatile Cloud solution, version 11 is also available everywhere for deployment on your private infrastructure or partner datacenter.
- Project management | Manage all aspects of a project from quoting to planning resources and material, tracking costs and schedule, and analyzing profits.
- Automated bank statements | Improve the efficiency of the financial process by automatically generating the transactions matching open items or unbalanced operations when importing bank statements.
- Production scheduler | Optimize production cycles and control lead times with more flexible graphical production planning and scheduling capabilities.
- E-commerce: Build or customize a comprehensive webstore within days, and manage catalogs, pricing, inventory, customers, and all transactions as part of the Sage X3 core supply chain management processes.
- CRM: Synchronize customer records between Salesforce CRM and Sage X3, and display customer orders in Salesforce using the new Sage X3 Salesforce CRM Connector.
- Financial Reporting: Easily design Sage Intelligence reports, with intuitive Excel-based reporting capabilities integrated with Sage X3 financial management, and automate the running and distribution of reports to teams or individuals.
Other functional improvements
- Supply chain management improvements include the ability to optimizing container capacity for shipments, and attach and track documents associated with receiving goods.
- Financial management improvements include a real-time inter-company consolidation process, at the right level of aggregation.
- Production management improvements include the ability to track shop floor activity by team within automated data collection (ADC) functionality of Sage X3.
New complementary solutions
- Sage X3 Geode: A new comprehensive Warehouse Management Solution (WMS) meeting the needs of sophisticated distribution operations optimizing all physical flows in the warehouse, from receipts to shipments.
- Sage X3 Data Management and Analytics: Integrate, migrate and manage data across platforms, and get consistent insights from multiple sources. Sage X3 Data Management provides users with a powerful data warehouse for managing information from any source effectively, and offers built-in data models to simplify data migration and reporting.
- Sage X3 Construction: Extend the core Sage X3 capabilities for financial and supply chain management, with a cohesive solution to manage all of construction & real estate business processes—including project management, contract management, estimating, timesheet transactions, sub-contracting, project financial tracking and cash flow.
We’re rolling out the red carpet today for Sage X3 V11. For additional details, read the full release document here.
Our "Guest Bloggers" come from a variety of backgrounds and companies. They can be Sage people, Sage Business Partners, Independent Software Vendors, Thought Leaders or Analysts, that have valuable knowledge, expertise and experience on a variety of different subjects and topics.